• Compact Size helps streamline operations on the jobsite
• Low Decibel Rating helps enhance comfort and safety
• Digital User Interface makes setup quicker and easier
• Advanced Technology improves arc control:
– Chopper Technology
• Clean Generator Power enables the operation of various tools
• Maintenance Alerts ensure proper service when needed
The smaller size enables you to maneuver the Ranger 260MPX welder/generator around the jobsite with ease, and allows more space for additional tools and equipment.
LOW DECIBEL RATING:
Reduced noise levels help improve jobsite comfort and safety, and also make the Ranger 260MPX welder/generator an ideal option for use in low-noise work environments like schools or hospitals.
Ready.Set.Weld technology simplifies setup by recommending optimal welding parameters for a given welding procedure. Just follow the 5-step process and enter the requested information to obtain recommended settings. It's that simple!
Maintenance Alerts keep track of engine functions and provide real-time data and notifications when service is required. The maintenance screen clearly displays hours remaining, and settings can be customized to issue alerts at preferred intervals.
CrossLinc remote technology communicates voltage controls to the welding power source through one common weld cable, reducing cable clutter and minimizing unnecessary movement around the jobsite.
Chopper Technology feature provides easy starts, a smooth and consistent arc, and low spatter to help achieve optimal bead appearance
Whether powering up tools on the jobsite or running appliances at home, you can count on the Ranger 260MPX welder/generator.
• 9.5kW of clean AC generator power accommodates a variety of tools and equipment
• Operate sensitive electronics, like laptops, without concern - this unit delivers clean generator power with 5% Total Harmonic Distortion
• Run generator power and weld at the same time, without interruption
Phase: Single Phase