The Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 Welder (K5126-1) is the hottest TIG welder on the market right now. Operators of all skill levels are flocking to the Square Wave TIG 200 thanks to its easy of set up, ease of use, and the ability to dial in the settings to adapt to nearly any application. No matter your skill level, you won’t be disappointed. The Square Wave TIG 200 provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly. A user-friendly interface enables the operators to set it, forget it and weld. The square wave 200 has advanced features, yet is easy to use with its simple user interface & pulse feature. It has high frequency starting which makes it an ideal aluminum tig welder. It features built-in settings for more cleaning action & allows for wider or tighter arc configurations. Offers both tig & stick functionality. You can take this welder on the road since it only weighs 46lbs & utilizes both 120V or 230V plugs. This Square Wave 200 will TIG weld up to 3/16" Aluminum or 3/16" Steel.
The Lincoln Power MIG 140C is the professional's choice for home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work, farm and small shop welding; designed for 120 Volt household power, the 140C does it all. Diamond Core Technology delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive; dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patended split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connections aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance. No hassle tool-less design allows for easy input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
Simply remove the standard MIG gun and plug the economical Magnum 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance. The Power MIG series offers come of the most robust PC Board Protection in the industry. "Potted" to seal sensitive components from the environment and "trayed" in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
TIG 200 Features:
• AC/DC TIG & Stick welding capabilities
• 200 amps output
• Extremely portable - Only 46 lbs
TIG 200 Quick Specs:
• Input Power: 120 or 230 Volt, Single Phase, 60 Hertz
• Output Range: 120V = Tig (10-125A), Stick (10-110A)
• Output Range: 230V = Tig (10-200A), Stick (10-170A)
• Rated Output: 230V = Tig (200A @ 25%), (130A @ 60%)
• AC Frequency Range: 60-150HZ
• AC Balance: 60-90 (%Electrode Negative)
• Pulse: 0.1-20 (Pulses per Second)
• Weight: 46 lbs (21kg)
• Dimensions: 14"h X 10.75"w X 19.25"d (358 X 282 X 502mm)
TIG 200 Includes:
• Square Wave 200 Welder
• PTA-17 Series 150 Amp Air-cooled TIG torch w/ flexible head & ultra-flex cable assembly
• Foot Amptrol
• Regulator/Flowmeter with gas hose
• Stick Electrode Holder
• Ground Clamp
• 120/230V Input Cords
Power MIG 140C Top Features
• Diamond Core Technology delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot.
• Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive has dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction.
• No Hassle Tool-less Design makes for quick input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
• Spool Gun Ready; Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
• Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry; ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment
Power MIG 140C Includes:
• Magnum PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
• Gas and Gasless Nozzles
• Gas Diffuser
• Cable Liner
• .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH710)
• .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH712)
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
• Spindle Adapter
• Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
• Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
• Learn-To-Use DVD
• .025 in. (0.6 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
• .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
• .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
MPN: LINK5126-1, LINK2471-2
Phase: Single Phase