Modular LED LIght
• Illuminates work area for enhanced productivity, quality, and safety.
• Innovative, intelligent design automatically turns on/off.
• Compact, lightweight design is separately powered and can be removed in seconds.
Better Clarity, Real Color View
• Now you can make a good view even better. Upgrading with 4C technology preserves the existing 1-1-1-1 optical clarity rating, but improves visibility by reducing the lime green tint.
Easy On The Eyes
• Improved visibility and less eye strain means greater comfort for the welder. This combined with an improved view of the weld puddle adds up to better welds.
• 4C technology enables you to not only see better, but also see more. The large viewing area gives you a full range of vision in relation to the welding area, which enhances operator control.
Increased Battery Life
The longer you can see clearly, the more you can weld. And more welds mean higher productivity. Improvements to the ADF’s circuitry enables more performance from the battery. Now you can keep welding, increase your productivity and get more from your helmet lens.
X6 Headgear Features
• 6 Contact Points
• Adjustable Resting Position
• Forward and Backward Adjustments
• Unique Flexible Cushioned Neckpad
• Innovative Form Fit
• 4C Lens Technology improves visibility and reduces eye strain
• 1/1/1/1 Improved Optical Clarity & Enhanced Color Recognition
• Auto Shade Technology dynamically adjusts the lens based on the arc
• 5 Year Warranty
• X6 Headgear
• Large U.S. 5.25" X 4.5" Cartridge Size
• External Grind Mode Button
• Magnifying Cheater Lens Capable
• 5 Arc Sensors
• Solar Cells with a replaceable Lithium Battery
• Weight - 23.6 oz
• 3.74" X 3.34" (12.50 sq inches) View Size
• Hard Hat Adapter Capable
• Extra Cover Lenses Enclosed - (2) inside and (5) outside.
• Sport-Pak helmet bag includes bandana