Self-cleaning models are ideal when welding with high arc on time, extracting from heavy-fume processes, or when welding aluminum or galvanized materials. Self-cleaning models are also recommended for most dual-arm applications. This model safely deposits fume particles in an integrated particle bin, and a one-minute cleaning cycle operates with a push of a button. The latches release a disposal drawer allowing it to slide out to provide easy and convenient access to empty out the collected particles. Compressed air required to operate cleaning mechanism.
This is the cabinet only and does not include extraction arms or blower units.
• Filter Media: 490ft
• Air Flow: 875 CFM
• Sound Level: Aprox. 75 dBA at 5 feet
• Motor Specs: 1HP, 3450 RPM
• Input Power: 115V, 1-Phase, 60 Hz at approximately 11.9A
• Cabinet Dims: 33"H, 27.25" W, 33"D
• Cabinet Weight: SWX-S: 195 lbs, SWX-D: 130 lbs
• 115V wall-mounted cabinet and mounting bracket
• FilTek XL Filter
• 115V Cleaning control box
• Reverse pulse cleaning mechanism
• MiniHelic gauge - filter life indicator
• 37 Inch flex hose