The Miller LMSW-52 Air-Cooled Spot Welder is a lightweight unit that is portable, easy to operate and excellent for welding mild, galvanized or stainless materials.
• LMSW Models weld up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) total material thickness or two pieces of 16 gauge (3 mm) galvanized metal.
• Hand lever locks tongs firmly on material, ensuring positive, accurate fit-up.
• Accommodates a wide variety of tongs and tips.
• Quick and easy adjustment for material thickness.
• Reversible for left- or right-hand operation.
• TONGS MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY.
Phase: Single Phase