• NFPA 70E helps companies and employees avoid workplace injuries and fatalities due to shock, electrocution, arc flash, and arc blast.
• NFPA 2112 standard protects workers from flash fire exposure and injury by specifying performance requirements and test methods for flame-resistant fabric and garments.
Please see "specs" tab for sizing information, and please see "video" tab for Black Stallion's 2 minute video on this jacket.
Features and Benefits
• Durable 9oz Flame-Resistant Treated Cotton
• ASTM F1506 | NFPA 2112 Certified | UL Classified
• NFPA 70E Compliant | ATPV 10 cal/cm2 (PPE Cat 2)
• Welder's Collar for Enhanced Protection
• 6 Convenient Snap Buttons Including Collar Button
• Leather Reinforced Snaps
• Scribe Pocket on Left Sleeve
• Inside Pocket
• 32 Inch Length