The Black Stallion smashpad provides a supportive foam cushioning for back, knee, arm, or elbow support while welding. The smashpad is made of inherently flame-resistant fiberglass on the outer shell. The red portion of the mat is made of 30oz silicone-coated fiberglass which is twice as thick for extra protection against sparks and spatter. The smashpad features a convenient carry handle and FR hook-and-loop closures. This welding mat also comes with velcro ends so more mats can be connected to extend the padded surface.
Please see "video" tab for Black Stallion's 2 minute video on the SmashPad and its benefits.
• Foam Cushioning Provides Supportive Comfort
• Inherently FR Fiberglass Outer Shell
• Red 30oz Silicon-Coated Fiberglass Top Surface
• Used for Propping and Bracing Arms and Knees
• Convenient Carry Handle and Hook-and-Loop Closures
• Easy to Clean - Simply Wipe it Down
• Connect Two or More to Extend Padded Surface
• Dimensions - 16" Wide x 19" Long