AC and DC output: for aluminum and non-ferrous alloys, stainless, mild steel and chrome molys.
AC Frequency: Adjustable frequency of the AC square wave when welding on aluminum for optimized set up (15 Hz - 150 Hz).
Wave Balance: Adjustable Adjustable for optimized penetration or cleaning action when welding on aluminum.
HF Arc Start: Provides non-contact arc starting that eliminates tungsten or material contamination.
Lift TIG Start: Provides optimized TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
Pulse: Changes the weld current from high to low at a specified frequency, reduces heat input on thin material.
Preflow & Postflow: Enables independent control over shielding gas before and after the weld.
Upslope/Downslope & Crater modes: Eliminates cracking at the end of the weld.
Hot Start: Ensures fusion at arc starts for both TIG and Stick processes.
Adjustable Arc Force and Hot Start Control: for optimum Stick electrode performance.
Comes complete with:
• Thermal Arc 186 AC/DC Power Supply
• Foot Control (W4013200)
• Tweco 200 Amp Ground Clamp with 10 ft (3m) lead
• Tweco 200 Amp Electrode Holder with 13 ft (4m) lead
• 4 general purpose stick electrodes (E6013)
• TIG Torch and Accessories, 26 style with integrated controls (3 control modules included), 13 ft (4m)
• Victor Argon Flow Gauge and 12.5 ft (3.8m) hose
• Operators Manual and CD
• Shoulder Strap
MPN: THAW1006301, THAW4013200
Phase: Single Phase