Please visit our updated listing for the Tillman 1766 gloves here.
The Tillman 1766 abrasion resistant gloves come with a nitrile micro-foam palm which is softer than standard nitrile. These gloves are ideal for extended wear while protecting hands from grime, light cuts, and abrasions. These are constructed with a comfortable, seamless knit, 15-gauge nylon, and feature an open back for added breathability.
These gloves must be ordered by the dozen.
• Excellent grip on wet, dry, or oily surfaces
• 15 gauge shell offers good flexibility and grip
• Level 4 abrasion resistance
• Designed to enhance dexterity
• Uncoated back allows breathability
• Durable seamless stitching allows for multiple washes
• Colored cuffs for easy size identification
ANSI - Abrasion Resistance Level 4
EN388 - Cut Level 1 | Tear Level 3 | Puncture Level 1