Thermal Dynamics Straight Line Cutting Guide Kit (7-8911)
3.00 / 5 stars with 1 reviews
+ Free Shipping! (Save $55.60)
When free-handing won't cut it. Pun intended.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Thermal Dynamics straight line cutting guide features a 4 foot length and comes with 2 heavy duty magnets to hold the guide in place. This kit also includes a slide assembly with wheels and fasteners.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT:
- Thermal Dynamics Plasma Electrode Pkg/5 (9-8215)$83.75 $59.99
- Thermal Dynamics Plasma Start Cartridge (9-8213)$63.54 $41.99
- Thermal Dynamics 60A Standoff Tip Pkg/5 (9-8210)$57.90 $36.99
- Thermal Dynamics 80A Standoff Tip Pkg/5 (9-8211)$57.90 $36.99
- Thermal Dynamics 30A Drag Tip Pkg/5 (9-8206)$57.90 $36.99
- Thermal Dynamics Plasma Shield Cup (9-8218)$52.70 $33.99
- Thermal Dynamics Cir/Str Line Cutting Guide Kit (7-8910)$521.40 $465.00
- Thermal Dynamics 40A Drag Tip Pkg/5 (9-8207)$57.90 $36.99
- Thermal Dynamics Plasma 25 Ft Leads Extension (7-7545)$547.18 $495.00
- Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 58 Plasma Cutter (1-5830-1)$2,999.00 $2,399.00
- Thermal Dynamics 20A Drag Tip Pkg/5 (9-8205)$57.90 $36.99
- Thermal Dynamics 90A/100A Standoff Tip Pkg/5 (9-8212)$57.90 $36.99
- Thermal Dynamics 40A Standoff Tip Pkg/5 (9-8208)$57.90 $36.99
|Skill Level||Beginner, Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|
Brass is weak Ryan T. 3 Tightening up the set screws enough to keep the torch even remotely tight snaps the ring that goes around it. Doesn't slide very well, either. I would personally go with the flame tech ez cut for a couple hundo more. That things looks like an absolute beast and from what i've seen looks really smooth.