Miller Maxstar 150 S Stick Welder (907134)
This item is no longer available for purchase. The suggested replacement is the Maxstar 161 S (907709) which can be found here.
The Miller Maxstar 150 S gives you maximum portability and performance in the most compact stick package in the industry.
Use on 115 and 230 Volt Input Power
Miller's Multi Voltage Plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 115 or 230 volt power receptacles without the use of any tools. Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
No More "Sticky" Electrodes
With Miller’s Adaptive Hot Start technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike stick electrodes.
Compact Design Allows For Great Portability
Weighing in at less than 13.5 lbs and featuring a convenient shoulder strap, this little inverter-based Stick machine can be taken from location to location.
Comes complete with:
• 10 ft MVP Power Cord
• 115V 15A and 230V 50A MVP Plugs
• 13 ft Stick Electrode holder with Dinse Connector
• 10 ft Work Clamp with Dinse Connector
• Shoulder Strap
- Miller Leather Welding JacketAs low as $205.00 was $245.25
- Miller Heavy-Duty MIG/Stick GlovesAs low as $32.99 was $44.36
- Miller Indura Cloth Welding JacketAs low as $43.99 was $59.02
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Max Amperage Output||100|
|Usage||Home/Hobby, Light Industrial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||35% at 100A (115V), 30% at 150A (230V)|
|Skill Level||Beginner, Weekend Warrior|
|Input Voltage||115, 230|