These rods provide continuous electrode feed and increased savings, especially in production operations. Suited for both hand held and or automated gouging systems.
• Contain a precise formulated blend of carbon and graphite
• Produces the most efficient metal removal performance in today’s market
• Superior metal removal rates, cool operation, and uniform diameters
• Excellent arc stability
• Cool operation
• Uniform diameter
• Clean machine-like grooves or cuts
• Eliminates stub loss and provides continuous electrode feed especially for semi-automatic & automatic torches
• Machined at each end to provide male & female fittings
• Creating u-grooves for weld joint
• Removing old welds
• Gouging out cracks
• Cleaning and repairing castings
• Removing hard surface material
• Rough machining
• Current Type: D.C.
• Polarity: DCEP
• Size: Pointed, 3/8" X 17"
• Amperage: 450-600 Amps
• Pieces per Carton: 100