In stock and ready to ship!
Power to Perform:
With 285A @ 40% (1ph model) you’ll have the confidence to run the full range of .045 in. (1.2 mm) wire, short arc and spray transfer, with increased deposition rates and higher productivity on smaller diameter wires such as .030 in. (0.8 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm).
Innovative “smart-MIG” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
4 Roll Drive System:
With ESAB’s new 4 Roll Drive System, weld up to.052 in. (1.4 mm) solid wire and up to 1/16 in.(1.6 mm) cored wire. Plus, electrodes up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) and TIG rods up to 3/16 in. (5.0 mm).
Weighing in at 70 lbs (32 kg) with multi-voltage, and a 4 handle roll cage. Detach the Rebel EMP 285ic from its cart and tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site.
TFT Multilingual Display:
Packed full of features, the Rebel EMP 285ic has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld settings giving you the ability to fine tune your welds for the most optimal performance.
• Voltage: 120-240V (Single Phase Only) (120V Requires W4014000 Adapter)
• Amperage Range: 5-300A (1Ph)
• Voltage Range: 12-34V
• Wire Feed Speed Range: 60-800 ipm
• Max Plate Thickness: 1/2"
• Wire Diameter Range: .023 - .052 (Mild/Stainless) | .030 - 1/16" (Aluminum/FCAW)
• Spool Size: 4", 8", or 12"
• Weight: 70 lbs
• Dimensions: 26.5" L x 11.5" W x 19.5" H
• EMP 285 Power Source
• 15' Spray Master MIG Gun (Velocity Consumables)
• Tweco Electrode Holder
• Victor Argon Flowmeter w/12' Hose
• Ground Clamp w/Leads
• 10' Power Cord (with NEMA 6-50P Plug)
• Spare Drive Rolls
• Spare Contact Tips
Phase: Single Phase