This particular model does NOT include a CPC port for automated hookup.
Smart Sync Torch Features
Internal Cap Sensor - confirms the cartridge is installed correctly.
Cartridge Reader - reads information on the RFID chip and relays it to the power source.
LED - visual indicators on the handle show system ready state.
7-Step Amperage LED - allows user to select one of seven preset values.
Torch Lock Switch - allows consumable changes without turning off the power supply.
Safety Trigger - protects the operator from accidental activation.
Fiber Reinforced Handle - ensures long life operation and protection if dropped.
Spring Strain Relief - protects the torch lead connection to the torch handle.
Abrasion Resistant Torch Lead - protects the lead when being dragged over rough surfaces.
End-of-Life detection is disabled when one of the following occur
• A Fine Cut hand cutting cartridge is installed
• The amperage is set below 40 amps for any type of cartridge
• The output amperage is set below 55 amps and no communication between the cartridge and system
• Color Coded Single-Piece Cartridge Consumable (Hand, Mechanized/Stand Off, Gouging, and FlushCut/HyAccess)
• Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
• Consumable Life Data Tracking
• Input Voltage: 200-600V | 3 Phase ONLY| 50-60 Hz
• Duty Cycle: 400V - 80% @ 105A
• Power Source Weight: 88 lbs
• Dimensions: 23.3" L x 10.8" W x 20" H
• Travel Speed: 20 ipm on 1-1/4" Metal
• Recommended Air Pressure: 85 psi (5.9 bar) | 460 scfh (7.7 scfm)
• Warranty: 3 years on Power Source | 1 year on Torch
• Powermax 105 Sync Power Source
• 75 Degree Smart Sync Torch with 25ft lead and 25ft work clamp
• (2) 105A Drag and (1) 85A Drag Cartridges
• Operator and Safety Manuals
Phase: Three Phase