Smart Sync Torch Features
Internal Cap Sensor - confirms the cartridge is installed correctly.
Cartridge Reader - reads information on the RFID chip and relays it to the power source.
LED - visual indicators on the handle show system ready state.
7-Step Amperage LED - allows user to select one of seven preset values.
Torch Lock Switch - allows consumable changes without turning off the power supply.
Safety Trigger - protects the operator from accidental activation.
Fiber Reinforced Handle - ensures long life operation and protection if dropped.
Spring Strain Relief - protects the torch lead connection to the torch handle.
Abrasion Resistant Torch Lead - protects the lead when being dragged over rough surfaces.
End-of-Life detection is disabled when one of the following occur
• A Fine Cut hand cutting cartridge is installed
• The amperage is set below 40 amps for any type of cartridge
• The output amperage is set below 55 amps and no communication between the cartridge and system
• Color Coded Single-Piece Cartridge Consumable (Hand, Mechanized/Stand Off, Gouging, and FlushCut/HyAccess)
• Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
• Consumable Life Data Tracking
• Input Voltage: 200-600V | 1/3 Phase | 50-60 Hz
• Duty Cycle: 240-600V - 100% @ 66A | 200-240V - 50% @ 85A
• Power Source Weight: 67 lbs
• Dimensions: 19.7" L x 9.2" W x 17.9" H
• Travel Speed: 20 ipm on 1" Metal
• Recommended Air Pressure: 85 psi (5.9 bar) | 400 scfh (6.7 scfm)
• Warranty: 3 years on Power Source | 1 year on Torch
• Powermax 85 Sync Power Source w/CPC Port
• 50ft 180 Degree Smart Sync Mech Torch
• Work Clamp with 50ft Lead
• Remote On/Off Pendant
• (2) 85A Mech and (1) 45-85A FineCut Mech Cartridges
• Operator and Safety Manuals