The miniflex uses a 5 stage filtration process.
• Stage 1 - Air passes through a removable/washable pre-filter where heavier particles and foreign material are captured in the collection tray.
• Stage 2 - Air passes through a second pre-separator to further reduce medium to heavy particulate matter.
• Stage 3 - Air passes through the LongLife-H filter where welding fume particles are captured and deposited.
• Stage 4 - Activated carbon filter (optional) will help prevent or neutralize the release of odors back into the environment.
• Stage 5 - Final filtration as air passes through the HEPA H12 class filter.
• Maintenance Workers
• Small to Medium Fabrication Shops
• Home Hobbyist
• Stick (Light Duty)
• Flux-Cored (Light Duty)
• Current Sensor - Allows convenient automatic start/stop capability by sensing welding currect
• Multiple Extraction Settings - Choose extraction capacity setting based on environmental conditions (94 CMF (Low) or 135 CFM (High))
• Quiet Operation - Operates at a sound level of less than 70 decibels
• Carbon Brushes Early Warning System - Alerts the user when 80% of the carbon brushes have been consumed
• System Airflow Check - Allows the user to check the extraction performance of the unit
• Weight - 38 lbs
• Input Power - 115V, 60 Hertz, 1-Phase
• Input Current - 14.6A
• Dimensions - 28.75"H X 16.5"W
• 9 ft. (2.7 m) cord (AWG 14) with 15 amp plug (NEMA 5-15)
• EN 20 Extraction Nozzle with Magnetic Base
• 8 ft. (2.4 m) length x 1-3/4 in. (45 mm) O.D. extraction hose
• LongLife-H main filter
• HEPA filter
• 2 spare sets of carbon brushes and seals for motors