The Lincoln Power MIG 216 is the professionals choice for auto body and sheet metal fabrication for industries requiring top welding performance.
Diamond Core Technology:
Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
Maxtrac Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive:
Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to brass connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
More Output and Better Efficiency:
Compare the best in class rated output, wide amperage range and efficiency.
Spool Gun Ready:
Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum 100SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
You'll love these new features:
• Coil Claw Cable Management system keeps your work station neat.
• Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
• All metal case front.
• Magnum PRO 250L gun and 15 ft. (4.5 m) “quick-connect” cable assembly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly.
• Top-mounted gun expendables tray.
• Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform.
• Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable.
• 10 ft. (3.0 m) 230V input power cable with plug.
• Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035 in. & .045 in. (0.9 & 1.2 mm) wire.
• Gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases. (For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.)
• Large color coded procedure recommendation sheet.
Phase: Single Phase