Stick, High Frequency and AC/DC Tig Modes, MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick
Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant throughout the entire input voltage range.
A cloud-based data collection tool allows customers to view and analyze welding data on almost any device - desktop, laptop, iPhone, or iPad. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
Integrated TIG torch and Spool Gun Solenoid
Makes for fast changeovers to TIG welding or spool gun operation.
• Input Voltage: 3Ph - 50/60 HZ - 208-575V | 1Ph - 50/60 HZ - 208-230
• Output Range: 5-350 Amps
• Wire Feed Speed: 50-700 ipm
• Duty Cycle: 40% @ 350A | 100% @ 300A
• Weight: 226 lbs
• Dimensions: 40"H x 21"W x 40"L
• Power Source
• 15 Ft Magnum Pro Curve 300 Ready-Pak MIG Gun
• 10 Ft Work Lead and Clamp
• Harris Flowmeter/Regulator and Hose Kit
• .035-.045 V-Groove Drive Roll Kit
• 10 Ft Input Cord (No Plug)