These markers are sold individually
• 14 standard and 4 fluorescent colors for improved mark identification, quality control, and parts inspection
• Fast-drying, permanent paint for immediate handling reduces work downtime
• Xylene-free paint reduces user health risks and eliminates California Proposition 65, EPA HAPS and SARA 313 concerns in the U.S.A.
• Dura-Nib medium bullet tip resists wear to provide long marking life
• Durable metal barrel and clip-cap reduce breakage and store easily in pocket
• Marking range: -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to 66°C)
• Made in U.S.A.
• Steel and iron
• Pipes and tubes
• Rubber and tires
• Cloth and fabric (textiles)