The industry's most reliable line of push-pull welding guns. The XR-Pistol push-pull guns feature 15 or 30-foot lengths. This gun is designed to be used with the XR-S/D Control or XR-AlumaFeed as part of a push-pull system.
• 30 ft Water-Cooled XR-Pistol gun & cable assembly
• Trigger hold reduces fatigue by allowing operator to weld without holding trigger. (Only available when paired with XR-S/D or XR-AlumaFeed).
• Full leather cable cover with full length hook-and-loop closure for easy maintenance.
• Replaceable feed cable liner reduces parts cost and service time by allowing a simple means of removing and replacing liner. • Head tubes are FasTip and Bernard Centerfire compatible. Head tubes come standard with FasTip consumables.
• Easy access to drive assembly and removable head tube reduces service time by allowing a simple means of changing drive rolls & head tube.
• Quick change, single-turn contact tip provides excellent performance and ease of replacement.
• Wire speed on gun handle and reversible drive rolls save time and money.
• 100% Duty Cycle at 400A
• 2.4 lbs (1.1kg)
• 70-875 ipm Wire Feed Speed
• Accommodates .030 - 1/16" Aluminum Wire