The ArcReach smart feeder delivers excellent RMD (regulated metal deposition) and pulsed mig welding up to 200 feet away from the power source. The RMD and pulsed MIG processes also help reduce weld failures and eliminate backing gas on some stainless and chrome-moly applications. All controls are automatically shifted to the ArcReach smart feeder once you connect the lead from the power source. RMD and pulsed MIG welding permits procedures with one wire and one gas to eliminate process switch-over time.
• Cable Length Compensation (CLC)
• No Expensive Control Cords
• Improved Jobsite Safety
• Maximize Fleet Compatibility with ArcReach Power Sources
• More Operator Control
This Feeder must be used with an ArcReach Power source in able to gain the benefits of the technology.
• ArcReach Smart Feeder (Drive Rolls Must be Ordered Separately)
• 15 foot Bernard Pipeworx 300A MIG Gun (Centerfire Consumables)
Phase: Single Phase