This helmet features Miller's "ClearLight 2.0" lens technology. The ClearLight 2.0 technology provides advanced high-definition optics for the most realistic view that's clearer and brighter before, during, and after every weld.
• InfoTrack 2.0 - tracks and displays arc time and arc count.
• AutoSense - reduces issues related to setting helmet sensitivity by allowing the welder to push and hold the AutoSense button to automatically set the helmet sensitivity for their environment.
• Four Arc Sensors and Four Modes - weld, cut, grind, and X-mode. X-Mode electromagnetically senses the weld to reduce sunlight interference and continuously detects the arc even if sensors are blocked.
• Digital Controls - easily allow welder to make precise lens adjustments to shade, delay, and sensitivity.
• Memory Function - for easy switching between two preset customized memory settings.
• Half-Shade Settings - for precise lens adjustment.
• Generation 3.5 Headgear - has an ergonomic design that provides extensive adjustability, settings, and enhanced support.
• 4 Year Lens Warranty
• Viewing Area – 9.22 sq in. 3.85 x 2.38 sq. in (97 x 60 mm)
• Four Arc Sensors – 1/ 25,000 sec. lens speed
• Four Operating Modes; Weld Mode (8-13), Cut Mode (5-8), Grind Mode (Light State 3), X-Mode (can be used in Shades 8-13)
• Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
• TIG Rating - 5 Amps and below
• Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
• Weight - 18 oz (482g)
• Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
• 5 outside cover lenses
• 2 inside cover lenses
• Helmet bag