This Bobcat 200 AirPak has a 4-8 week lead time.
The Bobcat 200 air paks are designed for work-truck operators looking to consolidate or improve reliability of their power equipment. This unit features a compact lightweight footprint, reducing weight by up to 600 lbs over competitor units. These units feature Miller's Auto-Speed technology, whereby the engine speed is matched to the weld and battery charge demands, thus reducing fuel consumption, maintenance costs, and overall noise. The battery charge/crank assist produces up to 100 amps of DC current to quickly charge 12 and 24-volt batteries. Jobsite equipment with weak batteries can get up to 300 amps of crank assist.
The 200 comes with a 30 CFM rotary-screw compressor that can power virtually any air tool, including most 3/4 inch impact wrenches. The rotary-screw compressor provides air on demand without the need to recover so you can finish your tasks without down-time. This compressor provides 20 CFM of output at idle or 30 CFM at full speed. The typical pressure for the compressor is 80-175 PSI, yet can reach a max output of 200 PSI. The compressor will automatically conduct a safety shutdown if the compressor reaches 200 PSI.
Control Panel Features
• Air compressor switch and indicator lights
• Battery charge/crank assist switch
• Battery charge/crank assist receptacle
• Maintenance indicator lights
• Engine control switch
• (4) 120V and (1) 240V receptacles
Air Compressor Specs
• Rotary screw with electric clutch for on/off
• 30 CFM delivery at 3,600 RPM
• Working pressure 80-175 PSI
• 100% Duty Cycle
• 2 quart oil capacity
• 200 PSI high pressure automatic shutdown (safety prevention)
• Generator Power: 6,500 Continuous Watts | 8,000 Peak Watts
• Sound Levels: 66 db at idle | 73 db at high speed
• DC Stick Amperage Range: 30-210A
• Duty Cycle: 100% @ 120A | 20% @ 210A
• Dims: 24.25" H x 20" W x 44.61" D (29.75" Height with Exhaust)
• Weight: 514 lbs