The MIller CST 280 Stick Welder with Tweco-Style Connectors is designed for the construction industry. 280 amps of output is ideal for stick electrodes up to 3/16 in. and TIG welding pipe and plate. This model features a digital meter for more precise control when presetting or monitoring amperage.
• Easy voltage changeover between voltage ranges through a two-position manual switch. Conveniently located on the rear panel, it simplifies voltage change in racks. • Simple to operate with a process selector knob which automatically sets the proper dig setting on E6010 and E7018 electrodes providing superior stick performance.
• Lift-Arc start provides arc starting without the use of high frequency.
• Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed providing power efficiency and noise reduction.
• Stand-alone or rack-mounted for construction sites. Optional 4-pack racks, commonly used in construction and shipyards, are available for multiple operator applications . All controls including the power switch are located on front of the machine for easy access.
• Compatible with Wireless Remote Controls. Improve productivity, eliminate clutter and cord tangles in the work area. Eliminate cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs and extend the operator's welding range without adding cord extensions.
• Remote amperage control provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of the machine. This permits use of standard amperage control devices.
• Tweco- or Dinse-style connectors available. The Dinse-style includes one set of male connectors: the Tweco-style does not.
• Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power ± 10%.
• Adaptive Hot Start for Stick automatically increases output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
• Single or 3-Phase Capable
• Stick Output: 30-200A 1-Phase | 30-280A 3 Phase
• TIG Output: 5-200A 1-Phase | 5-280A 3-Phase
• Dimensions: 13.5" H x 7.5" W x 18" L
• Weight: 41 lbs
• CST 280 Power Source
• 6 Foot Power Cord (No Plug)
• User Manual