The Miller Digital Performance Series Helmet with ClearLight Lens Technology is an excellent mid-range helmet designed for most welding applications. Digital controls allow you to easily adjust the mode and settings. The redesigned headgear offers additional adjustability settings for better fit and comfort. A generous 7.22 sq. in. viewing area has three arc sensors for superior lens response.
This helmet features Miller's "ClearLight 2.0" lens technology. The ClearLight 2.0 technology provides advanced high-definition optics for the most realistic view that's clearer and brighter before, during, and after every weld.
• AutoSense - reduces issues related to setting helmet sensitivity by allowing the welder to push and hold the AutoSense button to automatically set the helmet sensitivity for their environment.
• Three Arc Sensors and Three Modes - weld, cut, and grind.
• Digital Controls - easily allow welder to make precise lens adjustments to shade, delay, and sensitivity.
• Half-Shade Settings - for precise lens adjustment.
• Generation 3.5 Headgear - has an ergonomic design that provides extensive adjustability, settings, and enhanced support.
• 4 Year Lens Warranty
• Viewing Area – 7.22 sq in. 3.85 x 1.85 in (97 x 47 mm)
• Three Arc Sensors – 1/ 25,000 sec. lens speed
• Three Operating Modes; Weld Mode (8-13), Cut Mode (5-8), Grind Mode (Light State 3)
• Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
• TIG Rating - 5 Amps
• Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
• Weight - 17 oz (482g)
• Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
• 5 outside cover lenses
• 2 inside cover lenses
• Helmet bag